Tuesday, January 18, 2011

EOC Week 1: My Voice


I am a photographer and what I love about photography is with every photo, the photographer captures a story. With that same photo the viewer creates their own story, or even remembers something from their past. I love how photography can trigger something for someone, and how photos capture different types of emotion, interpretation, and beauty. I have worked in different kinds of photography, from food to landscape, people to still life. I have experience with photography equipment, editing, and on location or studio environment.  I also have the ability to revamp an old photograph. I can recreate someone's memory and put life to it once again. I find enjoyment in photographing a series of photos; a set of photos that tells a story. One day I would love to publish a book with my storytelling photographs. Eventually, I want to get into advertisement. It’s a field where I can promote movies, artists, and companies through my creativity. I love the thought of using my talents to promote other people’s creations. I love using my talents to promote other people’s creations.  I also want to travel the world and photograph places that no one has seen. I want to take adventures to the unknown territories and capturing photos to share with everyone.  In addition, I would also love to find a way to incorporate my photography skills and charity work together.  I would love to give back to the community, especially with something that is so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment