Friday, March 11, 2011

EOC Week 9: 40 under 40


I am a 26-year-old woman living in Las Vegas, NV.  I still go to college and work at a place that has no relations to photography.  When I am not at school or at work, I am shooting, editing, or finding my next project.  I am a busy, always one the go, kind of woman.  Therefore, I never really thought where I would be when I turn 40.  In 14 years I will turn 40, which seems like a long time from now.  However, I have a feeling that being 40 years old is goring to be here rather quickly.  Therefore, I have goals for myself when I turn 40 years old.

Once I am 40 years old I will be a full-time photographer.  My clients will be CBS, ABC, MTV, FOX, and many more other networks.  For those types of clients, I will be given the opportunity to shoot for their television shows.  In addition to the television networks I will also be photographing for companies that need to advertise themselves, whether it is products to music to movies.  I will be famous for my work, however I will be better known for my charity work.  I will have several charities that I will create by the time I am 40.  The charities will consist of bringing creative people together to give to those who are in need of help.  While we give back to the community I will create my own photo books about the journey and give a percentage to its cause. 

Those are my goals and dreams that I will accomplish by the time I am 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment